Kosmos Necklace Carnelian Gold
The Kosmos Necklace, in 18k Polished Gold Vermeil, champions the vibrance of the unexpected. The fire of a sunset or the first flash of autumn can be found within the radiant Carnelian that sits centre stage. The ancient Greek Key design is featured in the setting, reminding us of ancient designs found on temple walls and the eternal flow of all things.
Like the unexpected fire of a sunset, or the first flash of autumn brilliance Carnelian captivates the eyes and the imagination. Its bold energy speaks to a fierce joy that lingers, stimulating feelings of steadfastness and empowerment. Known as a stone of motivation and undulation, leadership and courage Carnelian has protected and inspired us throughout history.
* Please note: This item is made from natural stone. There can be slight variations in the colour and texturing of each stone - which makes every piece unique.
All of our Jewelry is hand-made according to the highest quality and our craftsmen are certified to meet global standards of environmental and social responsibility. Each piece of jewelry comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
Our Gold Vermeil jewellery is hand-made from ethically sourced 925 Silver, finished with a high quality 2.5 Micron thick layer of 18K Gold plate ensuring the rich gold lustre is retained longer.
LENGTH: 39cm + 9cm extension
PENDANT: 2.5cm diameter
Each piece of jewellery comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
FREE shipping worldwide using DHL Express.
There may be duties and taxes incurred on your shipment that you will be responsible for. These charges are calculated at checkout for you and the option to pre-pay prior to receiving your order.
Orders received after 9am will be dispatched the following business day.
Please allow 3-5 business days to receive deliveries.
See more information on SHIPPING here.
Should you have a change of heart within 14 days of purchasing, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund.
Please note that this change of heart policy does not cover sale items, and earrings (for obvious hygiene reasons).
See more information on RETURNS & EXCHANGES here.
Ring Sizing Chart
Do you have an existing ring?
Measure your existing ring.
1. Select the ring that matches the intended finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter in mm(millimetres).
3. Use the chart provided to determine your recommended size.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||14.1||14.9||15.7||16.5||17.3||18.1||19||19.8||20.6||21.4||22.2|
|US/CANADA RING SIZE||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T||V||X||Z|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||US/CANADA RING SIZE|
Measure your finger.
1. Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger
2. Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
3. Match the measurement to the circumference column in the chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advice you order the larger size.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
Still need help?
Read our detailed size guide here.