Adama Ellipse Pave Ring Blue Spinel Solid Gold
HANDMADE IN OUR BYRON BAY STUDIO.
This ring is available now in size 6. If you would like it resized, please contact our support team here.
The Adama Ellipse Pave Ring is a solitaire ring featuring an oval cut royal blue spinel flanked by shoulder diamonds. Subtle detailing coalesces as a love knot under the gemstone, representing the unbreakable connection between lovers.
- Oval cut engagement ring with shoulder lab diamonds
- High profile claw setting with 4 prongs
- Tapered band with love knot detail and round outside profile
- Comfort fit inside profile
- High polish finish
- 14 karat yellow gold
- Ring pictured: 1ct royal blue spinel with 10 diamonds
Blue Spinel is a stone of commitment. Believed to facilitate emotional development, its tranquil blue depths are associated with bliss and harmony.
Stone pictured: 6.9 x 5.55mm
Shoulder stones: 1mm
Total height including stone: approx 6.8mm
Band width: Tapers from 2.2mm to 1.6mm
Our 14K solid gold jewelry is ethically hand-crafted in our Byron Bay, Australia studio using recycled and responsibly sourced gold. Our gold suppliers are accredited and independently audited against the RJC Code of Practices – an international standard on responsible business practices for gold and platinum group metals. The Code of Practices addresses human rights, labour rights, environmental impact, mining practices, product disclosure and many more important topics in the jewelry supply chain.
Each piece of jewelry comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
Orders placed from 1 Nov > 24 Dec may be returned until January 15.
SALE SHIPPING TIMES
Please allow 5 -7 business days for your order to be shipping during our Boxing Day Sale. This includes all orders placed over this time, not only sale items.
Change of heart policy does not include sale items or earrings (for hygiene reasons).
Please care for your jewellery by following our care instructions, as we are not responsible for the maintenance of your purchased jewellery.
See more information on RETURNS & EXCHANGES here.
Book a virtual shopping appointment with one of our Temple stylists.
Ring Sizing Chart
Do you have an existing ring?
Measure your existing ring.
1. Select the ring that matches the intended finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter in mm(millimetres).
3. Use the chart provided to determine your recommended size.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||14.1||14.9||15.7||16.5||17.3||18.1||19||19.8||20.6||21.4||22.2|
|US/CANADA RING SIZE||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T||V||X||Z|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||US/CANADA RING SIZE|
Measure your finger.
1. Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger
2. Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
3. Match the measurement to the circumference column in the chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advice you order the larger size.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
Still need help?
Read our detailed size guide here.