Allium Ring Princess Sapphire Solid Gold
HANDMADE IN OUR BYRON BAY STUDIO.
The Allium Ring showcases a princess-cut royal blue Australian sapphire with a distinctive dual claw setting. This centrepiece is accentuated by tapered brilliant and princess-cut sapphires set into a fine band of polished gold. Subtle detailing coalesces as a love knot under the sapphire, representing the unbreakable connection between lovers.
- Royal blue sapphire engagement ring with shoulder sapphires
- 6mm princess cut Australian sapphire
- High profile claw setting with 8 prongs
- Tapered band with love knot detail and round outside profile
- Comfort fit inside profile
- High polish finish
- 18 karat yellow gold
- 1.55 sapphire total carat weight
Blue Sapphire is a precious gemstone associated with wisdom, knowledge and insight. Considered sacred across many cultures, its celestial blue hues mirror the night sky. Forever associated with loyalty and commitment, sapphires are traditionally used as an expression of love and devotion.
Customise this ring or create a truly collaborative design with our Ceremonial Team. To enquire about our bespoke service please contact our team here.
*Please note all bespoke orders are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Total Height including Stone: approx 7mm
Band Width: Tapers from 2.2mm to 1.6mm
Primary stone: 1.45 carat 6mm princess cut Australian Sapphire
Shoulder stones: 2mm princess, 1.5mm round and 1.5mm round mixed colour blue/green toned sapphires
Our 18K solid gold jewelry is ethically hand-crafted in our Byron Bay, Australia studio using recycled and responsibly sourced gold. Our gold suppliers are accredited and independently audited against the RJC Code of Practices – an international standard on responsible business practices for gold and platinum group metals. The Code of Practices addresses human rights, labour rights, environmental impact, mining practices, product disclosure and many more important topics in the jewelry supply chain.
Each piece of jewelry comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
Orders placed from 1 Nov > 24 Dec may be returned until January 15.
SALE SHIPPING TIMES
Please allow 5 -7 business days for your order to be shipping during our Boxing Day Sale. This includes all orders placed over this time, not only sale items.
Change of heart policy does not include sale items or earrings (for hygiene reasons).
Please care for your jewellery by following our care instructions, as we are not responsible for the maintenance of your purchased jewellery.
See more information on RETURNS & EXCHANGES here.
Book a virtual shopping appointment with one of our Temple stylists.
Ring Sizing Chart
Do you have an existing ring?
Measure your existing ring.
1. Select the ring that matches the intended finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter in mm(millimetres).
3. Use the chart provided to determine your recommended size.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||14.1||14.9||15.7||16.5||17.3||18.1||19||19.8||20.6||21.4||22.2|
|US/CANADA RING SIZE||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T||V||X||Z|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||US/CANADA RING SIZE|
Measure your finger.
1. Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger
2. Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
3. Match the measurement to the circumference column in the chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advice you order the larger size.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
Still need help?
Read our detailed size guide here.