Synergy Ring Solid Gold
HANDMADE TO ORDER ~ READY TO SHIP IN 3 - 6 WEEKS
Please note this style is made to order, our Ceremonial Team will reach out to you for your ring size. Pricing may vary depending on size.
The Synergy Ring is a toi et moi engagement ring. Like lovers working in harmony, the brilliant cut and pear diamonds come together in a contemporary style speaking to a love that is greater than the sum of its parts.
The Synergy Ring celebrates the luminescent love of twin flames.
- Organic shaped diamond Toi et Moi ring
- Pear and round brilliant cut lab diamonds
- Flush setting
- Organic freeform band with round outside profile
- Comfort fit inside profile
- High polish finish
- 14 or 18 karat yellow gold
- 0.89 total carat weight white lab diamond
Diamonds are considered the ultimate symbol of love. Long celebrated as the pinnacle of strength and beauty, diamonds are universally celebrated as the embodiment of eternal, unbreakable love.
The radiant, celestial light of White Diamonds is associated with the divine. Their purifying properties inspire feelings of joy and lightness of spirit, allowing our truest self to shine through.
Total height including stone: Approx 3.4mm
Band width: Tapers from approx 9.7mm to 2mm
Stones: Ring pictured: 0.89 total carat weight white lab diamond
Our 14K & 18K solid gold jewelry is ethically hand-crafted in our Byron Bay, Australia studio using recycled and responsibly sourced gold.
Each piece of jewelry comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
Orders placed from 1 Nov > 24 Dec may be returned until January 15.
SALE SHIPPING TIMES
Please allow 5 -7 business days for your order to be shipping during our Boxing Day Sale. This includes all orders placed over this time, not only sale items.
Change of heart policy does not include sale items or earrings (for hygiene reasons).
Please care for your jewellery by following our care instructions, as we are not responsible for the maintenance of your purchased jewellery.
See more information on RETURNS & EXCHANGES here.
Book a virtual shopping appointment with one of our Temple stylists.
Ring Sizing Chart
Do you have an existing ring?
Measure your existing ring.
1. Select the ring that matches the intended finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter in mm(millimetres).
3. Use the chart provided to determine your recommended size.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||14.1||14.9||15.7||16.5||17.3||18.1||19||19.8||20.6||21.4||22.2|
|US/CANADA RING SIZE||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T||V||X||Z|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||US/CANADA RING SIZE|
Measure your finger.
1. Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger
2. Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
3. Match the measurement to the circumference column in the chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advice you order the larger size.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
Still need help?
Read our detailed size guide here.