Asteria Ring Diamond Solid Gold
HANDMADE TO ORDER ~ READY TO SHIP IN 3 - 6 WEEKS
The Asteria Ring is a diamond cluster ring inspired by ancient signet rings. Traditionally used to formalise agreements and signify belonging, signet rings are a powerful symbol of commitment.
In honour of Asteria, the Greek goddess of the stars, a constellation of incandescent diamonds add a distinctly romantic element.
- Round shaped diamond cluster ring
- 13.5mm round face
- Marquise, pear, princess, and round brilliant cut lab diamonds
- Claw setting
- Channel band with inset detailing
- Comfort fit inside profile
- High polish finish with sand blasted inside
- 14 or 18 karat yellow gold
Diamonds are considered the ultimate symbol of love. Long celebrated as the pinnacle of strength and beauty, diamonds are universally celebrated as the embodiment of eternal, unbreakable love.
The radiant, celestial light of White Diamonds is associated with the divine. Their purifying properties inspire feelings of joy and lightness of spirit, allowing our truest self to shine through.
Customise this ring or create a truly collaborative design with our Ceremonial Team. To enquire about our bespoke service please contact our team here.
*Please note all bespoke orders are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Total height including stone: Approx 3mm
Band width: Tapers from 5.7mm to 13.7mm
Face of ring: 13.5mm
Stones: 0.825 total carat weight including pear, marquise, princess and round brilliant cut diamonds.
Our 14K & 18K solid gold jewelry is ethically hand-crafted in our Byron Bay, Australia studio using recycled and responsibly sourced gold.
Each piece of jewelry comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
Orders placed from 1 Nov > 24 Dec may be returned until January 15.
SALE SHIPPING TIMES
Please allow 5 -7 business days for your order to be shipping during our Boxing Day Sale. This includes all orders placed over this time, not only sale items.
Change of heart policy does not include sale items or earrings (for hygiene reasons).
Please care for your jewellery by following our care instructions, as we are not responsible for the maintenance of your purchased jewellery.
See more information on RETURNS & EXCHANGES here.
Book a virtual shopping appointment with one of our Temple stylists.
Ring Sizing Chart
Do you have an existing ring?
Measure your existing ring.
1. Select the ring that matches the intended finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter in mm(millimetres).
3. Use the chart provided to determine your recommended size.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||14.1||14.9||15.7||16.5||17.3||18.1||19||19.8||20.6||21.4||22.2|
|US/CANADA RING SIZE||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T||V||X||Z|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||US/CANADA RING SIZE|
Measure your finger.
1. Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger
2. Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
3. Match the measurement to the circumference column in the chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advice you order the larger size.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
Still need help?
Read our detailed size guide here.