Aurora Ring Salt & Pepper Diamond Solid Gold
HANDMADE TO ORDER ~ READY TO SHIP IN 3 - 6 WEEKS
The Aurora Ring showcases five uniquely individual marquise rose cut salt and pepper diamonds set in a pair of thin bands, united in an elegant love knot. This romantic detailing is an allegory for two souls living in alignment, forever connected by an unbreakable love.
Combining the everlasting romance of diamonds with ancient symbolism, the Aurora Ring heralds the dawning of a new chapter.
Honour yourself. Honour new beginnings. Honour love. The Aurora Ring can be stacked or worn as individual statement to commemorate moments of significance.
- Marquise rose cut salt and pepper diamond stacking ring
- 5 stone half eternity ring
- Claw setting
- Dual cord shank with round profile and hidden love knot detail
- Comfort fit inside profile
- High polish finish
- 14 or 18 karat yellow gold
Diamonds are considered the ultimate symbol of love. Long celebrated as the pinnacle of strength and beauty, diamonds are universally celebrated as the embodiment of eternal, unbreakable love.
Salt and Pepper Diamonds celebrate the beauty in imperfection. Strong yet delicate. Sublimely flawed. Unique. Salt and Pepper Diamonds are a metaphor for the kind of love that truly is enduring.
* Every stone is unique so there will be slight colour differences for each ring.
Customise this ring or create a truly collaborative design with our Ceremonial Team. To enquire about our bespoke service please contact our team here.
*Please note all bespoke orders are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Total height including stone: Approx 2.4mm
Band width: Tapers from 2.4mm to 4mm
Stones: Approx 0.7 carat total weight marquise rose cut salt and pepper diamond
Our 14K & 18K solid gold jewelry is ethically hand-crafted in our Byron Bay, Australia studio using recycled and responsibly sourced gold.
Each piece of jewelry comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
Orders placed from 1 Nov > 24 Dec may be returned until January 15.
SALE SHIPPING TIMES
Please allow 5 -7 business days for your order to be shipping during our Boxing Day Sale. This includes all orders placed over this time, not only sale items.
Change of heart policy does not include sale items or earrings (for hygiene reasons).
Please care for your jewellery by following our care instructions, as we are not responsible for the maintenance of your purchased jewellery.
See more information on RETURNS & EXCHANGES here.
Book a virtual shopping appointment with one of our Temple stylists.
Ring Sizing Chart
Do you have an existing ring?
Measure your existing ring.
1. Select the ring that matches the intended finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter in mm(millimetres).
3. Use the chart provided to determine your recommended size.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||14.1||14.9||15.7||16.5||17.3||18.1||19||19.8||20.6||21.4||22.2|
|US/CANADA RING SIZE||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T||V||X||Z|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||US/CANADA RING SIZE|
Measure your finger.
1. Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger
2. Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
3. Match the measurement to the circumference column in the chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advice you order the larger size.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
Still need help?
Read our detailed size guide here.