Mila Ring Diamond Solid Gold
HANDMADE TO ORDER ~ READY TO SHIP IN 3 - 6 WEEKS
This diamond solitaire ring is intended to honour yourself, a loved one, or as an engagement ring. Designed with forever in mind, the low profile and bezel setting protect the delicate brilliant cut diamond.
In contrast with the elegant simplicity of the design, hand carved organic lines and dainty gold beads embellish the entire band speaking to eternity.
The Mila Ring can be stacked or worn as individual statement to commemorate moments of significance.
- Ring pictured: 3mm round brilliant cut lab diamond solitaire ring
- Bezel setting
- Off-round organic shape shank
- Channel band with inset gold bead detailing
- Comfort fit inside profile
- High polish finish with sand blasted inside
- 14 or 18 karat yellow gold
Diamonds are considered the ultimate symbol of love. Long celebrated as the pinnacle of strength and beauty, diamonds are universally celebrated as the embodiment of eternal, unbreakable love.
The radiant, celestial light of White Diamonds is associated with the divine. Their purifying properties inspire feelings of joy and lightness of spirit, allowing our truest self to shine through.
Total height including stone: Approx 3.2mm
Band width: Tapers from 2.4mm to 4.2mm
Stones: 0.1 ct round brilliant cut diamond
Our 14K & 18K solid gold jewelry is ethically hand-crafted in our Byron Bay, Australia studio using recycled and responsibly sourced gold.
Each piece of jewelry comes in its own luxury Temple of the Sun wallet with one gift box per order.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURN POLICY
Orders placed from 1 Nov > 24 Dec may be returned until January 15.
SALE SHIPPING TIMES
Please allow 5 -7 business days for your order to be shipping during our Boxing Day Sale. This includes all orders placed over this time, not only sale items.
Change of heart policy does not include sale items or earrings (for hygiene reasons).
Please care for your jewellery by following our care instructions, as we are not responsible for the maintenance of your purchased jewellery.
See more information on RETURNS & EXCHANGES here.
Book a virtual shopping appointment with one of our Temple stylists.
Ring Sizing Chart
Do you have an existing ring?
Measure your existing ring.
1. Select the ring that matches the intended finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter in mm(millimetres).
3. Use the chart provided to determine your recommended size.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||14.1||14.9||15.7||16.5||17.3||18.1||19||19.8||20.6||21.4||22.2|
|US/CANADA RING SIZE||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T||V||X||Z|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||US/CANADA RING SIZE|
Measure your finger.
1. Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger
2. Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference.
3. Match the measurement to the circumference column in the chart below. If it falls between 2 sizes, we advice you order the larger size.
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
|CIRCUMFERENCE (MM)||RING SIZE|
Still need help?
Read our detailed size guide here.